Our Upper Elementary students worked with our music teacher, Mr. Eric Brigmond, to compose a song version of our school mission.
To cultivate an inclusive and vibrant community that promotes knowledge, creativity, independent thinking and mutual respect.
Our Core Values
Independence and Imagination: We foster independent thinking and spark imagination, inspiring our children to become the leaders of tomorrow.
Peace and Respect: We instill respect for self, respect for one another and respect for our planet, enhancing prospects for peace.
Characteristics of Professional Excellence
Discovery School Educators...
- Model the Portrait of the Graduate
- Passionately pursue their own professional growth and development
- Unabashedly hold children at the center of all decisions and actions
- Cultivate an inclusive and vibrant learning community
- Discover and act on what is possible
Portrait of a Graduate
Discovery School graduates are...
- Explorers pursuing their passions
- Spirited and reflective risk-takers
- Resourceful and perseverant innovators
- Leaders who inspire others to discover and act on what is possible
- Responsible, courageous world citizens