WHAT WE BELIEVE:
- that childhood is sacred, not to mention adventurous, creative, curious, imaginative, innocent, playful, and wonder-filled.
- that independent learning, collaboration, and focus will empower our students to ask big questions and see the world in a new way.
- that being resourceful but reflective, self-aware but selfless, confident but kind, will motivate our students to become their best selves.
- that discovering confidence and finding their voices is how our students will be equipped to find their path in the world.
- that while others prepare for the future, our students will create it, and their ambition will inspire them to make their mark on the world.
The benefits of a Discovery School experience extend far beyond the classroom: