Altitude Learning facilitates personalized learning through:
- personalized playlists for students.
- individual tracking of student progress against both academic and non-academic standards.
- information automatically pulled from blended learning and create summative view of individual student progress against standards.
- digitally captured student work.
- tailored assignments adjusted for each student.
Remote Learning with Altitude Learning
Through our school’s existing partnership with Altitude Learning and as a school that has been connected as part of the collaborative nature of the G Suite for Education tools, The Discovery School’s faculty was uniquely positioned to adapt to remote learning on March 18. Teachers at all levels provide opportunities for students to “meet” in groups to continue to promote a sense of community. Our remote learning program continues to adapt as we remain focused on the needs of learners and families. We continually strive to provide a robust remote learning experience throughout the campus closure period.